Meet Selected Talent On-Site at Western
Meet your top candidates in our dedicated on-campus interview suite at Western. Our interview rooms are comfortable, private and free-to-use for employers who post on CareerCentral. In addition, we are centrally located on-campus, making use of our facilities convenient for both you and students. We also provide parking, and a quiet space to debrief in our recruiter lounge…making this the perfect place to recruit on-campus!
Reserving an Interview Room
Please send your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our on-Campus Interview rooms are available Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 4:30pm. Priority is given to employers recruiting new graduates, interns and co-op students.
We ask that you request interview rooms at least 4 business days in advance.
Interview room reservations can be requested prior to the job posting deadline, however scheduling cannot begin until the posting has closed. Directions and parking information will be provided upon confirmation of interview room booking.
Managing Your Schedule
In addition to hosting your interviews on-site, we are also happy to manage your interview schedule for new graduate, intern and co-op positions. If you would like us to manage your schedule, please e-mail email@example.com with the following information:
- Name of Organization and CareerCentral user name
- Position for which you are interviewing
- The names and email addresses of the candidates you wish to interview
- The date you would like to conduct interviews
- The time you would like to begin interviewing
- The length of interviews
- Any scheduled breaks you would like
- Names of your interviewers
We will send you a final interview schedule via email, no later than the day before your scheduled interviews.
Conditions of Use:
- Free to employers with current job postings in CareerCentral
- Interview Candidates must be a Western Student or Western Alumni
- Interviews begin no earlier than 8:30 am and conclude no later than 4:30 pm Monday through Friday (excluding holidays). Interview space is very limited during exams (December and April) but accommodations can be made given sufficient time.
- Recruiters who have reserved an interview room but have arranged their own schedule must e-mail a copy of the interview schedule to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 24 hours prior to their interviews.
- Requests must be made at least 4 business days in advance
- We require at least 1 business day to cancel your reservation. Cancellations without sufficient notice will be considered “no shows”
- After two no shows, your organization will be unable to reserve space in our interview facility for the remainder of the academic year
- Group interviews, or interviews with more than two students, are considered information sessions and are subject to applicable administrative and utility fees. See the information sessions page for more details